Access to Scholastic Materials
English: number or % of students in supported schools who have received scholastic materials
French: nombre ou % d'élèves dans les écoles appuyées qui ont reçu du matériel scolaire
Portuguese: número ou % de estudantes nas escolas suportadas que têm acesso a materiais escolares
Czech: počet nebo % studentů v podpořených školách, kteří obdrželi školní potřeby
What is its purpose?
The indicator measures the proportion and the number of students who received distributed scholastic materials (e.g. Back-to-School kits). This output indicator is mostly used in education in emergency contexts, when stationary and basic learning materials are provided to motivate and enable students to (re-)enrol in school.
How to Collect and Analyse the Required Data
Determine the indicator's value by using the following methodology:
1) Use distribution lists to calculate the number and % of students who have received the given material in the intervention schools.
2) Crosscheck the results with data from post-distribution monitoring in schools.
3) If you have time, crosscheck the availability of the distributed materials in schools.
1) Distribution of scholastic materials as a part of the Back-to-School campaign should be completed right before the beginning of the school year.
2) The number of distributed kits should not be significantly higher than the number of enrolled students.