Below you can find practical guidance on the most important indicators relating to protection in emergencies. For additional indicators, take advantage of OCHA’s Indicator Registry and the guidelines provided by humanitarian donors.
Please be aware that IndiKit focuses on those indicators whose use requires detailed guidance – that is why you will not find here many “easy” output indicators, such as number of people receiving certain assistance.
- Perceived Safety and Dignity
- Awareness of Protection Risks and Mitigation Measures
- Awareness of Protection Services
- Use of Protection Services
- Effective Referrals
- Knowledge of Protection Mainstreaming
- Beneficiaries' Satisfaction
- Assistance-Related Conflicts / Tensions
- Awareness of the Complaint Response Mechanism
- Operation of the Complaint Response Mechanism
- See More Indicators