Below you can find practical guidance on the most important indicators relating to water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) in emergencies. For additional indicators, take advantage of OCHA’s Indicator Registry and the guidelines provided by humanitarian donors.
Please be aware that IndiKit focuses on those indicators whose use requires detailed guidance – that is why you will not find here many “easy” output indicators, such as number of people receiving certain assistance.
- Water Quantity
- Access to Drinking Water *
- Drinking Water Quality (fecal contamination, HH level)
- Drinking Water Quality (fecal contamination, water point level)
- Drinking Water Quality (residual chlorine)
- Number of People per Water Point
- Average Queuing Time at a Water Point
- Treatment of Drinking Water
- Safe Water Storage
- WASH Services in Facilities
- Access to Bathing Facilities
- Beneficiaries' Satisfaction
- Water Access Safety
- See More Indicators