Shelter and NFI
Below you can find practical guidance on the most important indicators relating to shelter and non-food items (NFI) in emergencies. For additional indicators, take advantage of OCHA’s Indicator Registry and the guidelines provided by humanitarian donors.
Please be aware that IndiKit focuses on those indicators whose use requires detailed guidance – that is why you will not find here many “easy” output indicators, such as number of people receiving certain assistance.
- Access to Shelter
- Access to Adequate Shelter
- Safe and Dignified Shelters
- Use of Cash/ Materials for Shelter (Re)Construction
- Local Participation in Shelter Construction
- Shelters with Hazard Mitigation Measures
- Access to Non-Food Items
- Use of Non-Food Items
- Access to Hygiene Items
- Beneficiaries' Satisfaction
- See More Indicators