Determine the indicator's value by using the following methodology:
1) Define the criteria specifying what counts as “put into practice”. These should include primarily:
- specific actions taken by the authorities demonstrating that the measures recommended in the proposal are used
- any official documents / policies confirming that the proposal was officially adopted and is used in practice
- additional criteria might include: allocation of financial / human resources for implementing the proposal; inclusion of the proposal in the authorities’ work plans; etc.
2) Use key informant interviews (with the relevant authorities, project staff, etc.) and reviews of relevant documentation to assess whether the criteria were met.
3) Count the number of proposals where the criteria defined in the first point were met.