Staff Trained on Mainstreaming Social Inclusion
English: % of staff trained on the principles and practice of mainstreaming social inclusion
French: % des membres du personnel formé aux principes et à la mise en pratique de l'intégration des questions d’inclusion sociale
Portuguese: % de membros da equipa formados sobre os princípios e práticas de integração das questões de inclusão social
Czech: % zaměstnanců vyškolených v oblasti zásad a praxe mainstreamingu sociálního začleňování
What is its purpose?
This indicator highlights the proportion of staff (of an organization or a specific project only) trained on the principles and practices of mainstreaming social inclusion. It should always be complemented by an indicator assessing their understanding of mainstreaming social inclusion.
How to Collect and Analyse the Required Data
Determine the indicator's value by using the following methodology:
1) Define who is considered as ‘staff’ for the purpose of this indicator. Staff should be all those who are expected to mainstream social inclusion. In the case of specific projects, it should also include the staff of partner organizations, relevant volunteers, consultants, and contractors.
2) To determine the indicator’s value:
- count the total number of staff using the criteria defined in point 1
- count the number of staff trained in mainstreaming social inclusion
- divide the number of staff trained by the total number of relevant staff
- multiple the result by 100 to convert it to a percentage
Disaggregate the data by gender and position.
1) It is important to recognize the limitations of this indicator. While this shows the extent to which an organization ensures that relevant staff is trained, it does not show whether they understand what they should do to mainstream social inclusion and how they should do so. To gain such data, use the indicator Understanding of Social Inclusion Mainstreaming.