Determine the indicator's value by using the following methodology:
1) Define what types of jobs can be considered as “management positions”.
2) Use interviews with employers and reviews of secondary documentation (e.g. overview of employees and their positions) to identify:
- the total number of occupied management positions among the target employers / the target sub-sector in the given areas
- the number of these positions that are held by women
3) To calculate the indicator’s value, divide the number of management positions held by women by the total number of management positions among the target employers / the target sub-sector. Multiply the result by 100 to convert it to a percentage.